• create unique and diverse programs
• operate a learning center with up-to-date technology and materials
• offer classes, workshops, and camps
• network with schools, agencies, families, and nontraditional educators
• recruit instructors and volunteers
• maintain an informative website
• provide referrals for tutoring, assessment, curriculum, and other programs
As a Non-Profit organization, we welcome any assistance be it financial (use the donate button above), in kind, or as a volunteer.
If you are looking for hands-on, academic, fun, educational, local summer camps in the Fairmont, Clarksburg, Morgantown, WV, area, try Learning Options, Inc.
Learning Options, Inc., is a tax exempt 501(c)3 nonprofit educational
corporation founded in 2002 and based at the
Songbird Learning Center, with funding
provided by competitive grants, private
donations, and business sponsorship.